1.11.10

What a weekend

 This was Friday night: Me as a pin-up sheriff, Evan as a BIG gorilla, and me and Borat. No, I don't really know that guy. . .  but ya, it was that kind of party.

Below was Saturday night: My Brother the Gangster and me a sort of flapper type cigar girl. I don't really know. . . I just wanted to wear this dress and feather wig. . . and they were passing out fake joints and cigars . . .  as part of other costumes. 
My friend and hair stylist (feather extension master) Laura and her boyfriend Jason. 

It was a very fun weekend. I did not include a whole bunch of photos to protect the identities of some of the people who may not want the randomness of the internet to see how they were dressed for the festivities . . . but there were some pretty good costumes this year.  I can't wait to see what everyone else posts! 

Listing about half of the items from Lady West today and the other half tomorrow I think, unless I can get it all done today. 

16 comments:

JennaStevie said...

I love both your costumes!! So cute, dressing up for halloween is so much fun. It looks like you went to some fun parties!!

xJennaD
www.smittenideology.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous and Borat has some nice abs workin' there.

Anonymous said...

the feather wig! Where do you find these things?

archives vintage said...

oh man - i love BOTH of your costumes!

Bianca said...

So festive! I love halloween, but this year I didn't have the opportunity to dress up, so I will live vicariously through all my favorite blog spots!

xoxo
bianca

minnja said...

Beautiful :))))))))

Love
minnja

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Erica! said...

The 1st costume, the pin-up sheriff, is something I would wear on a normal day LOL. (minus the hat) Looks like you had fun. That 'borat' guy made me blush haha!!

<3erica
thepinkestowl.blogspot.com

In Kinsey's Closet said...

Very cute, I love the homemade costumes the best! Very creative :0)

Jasmine P said...

Such great costumes!! :)

commonsenseandstilettos.blogspot.com

Kansas Couture said...

Both costumes are so cute & chic! Happy Halloween! :)

Opal Wells said...

wow, that feather wig is superb! i've never seen anything like it

Hannah said...

I didn't realize you had feathers in your hair! My coworker/friend visited her sister in colorado and got some put in and I love them. This week at work we're going to attempt to do the same for me!

I'll post a picture and let you know when I have them in!

Candycane said...

Fantastic costumes - love the first one!

Sal xXx

Ms. Falcon said...

amazing costumes!
wow, the borat boywas kinda crazy...

www.wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

km. said...

Looks like you had a great Halloween!

Kate xo
collectionsandcreations.blogspot.com

Wild To Be Wreckage Forever said...

OMG!!! I love the pin up costume!
Where did you get that feather wig?!?! I need one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...