11.10.10

Freaking Cool

Looks like I am not the only one who has been busy getting her butt in gear! The fabulous MERL of Clyde's Rebirth has just completed her fall lookbook (and it's freaking good) and is offering $100 store credit to one lucky blogger. I hope that blogger will be ME, but you are all very welcome to give it a shot, since according to the terms and conditions, I am supposed to share that information with you. . . Anyway, I all of the details can be found here and are super easy and open to international bloggers as well!  I know!!  Cool right!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL let the competition begin. This should be a good one.

GS said...

Oh heck yes! I was all over this one! Love that girl, she deserves all the big things coming her way :)

the Citizen Rosebud said...

good for her! I'm off to go check it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...