- I overslept today and was unable to take a shower so my hair is still in my sleeping braids and all the crazy bits are tucked into my hat.
- It is still, unavoidably, winter with below freezing temperatures and a brand new blanket of snow over solid ice. Stopping at stop signs is impossible.
- My house is a complete disaster and I haven't washed a load of MY clothes (everyone else's are clean) in over 2 weeks I have no clean socks, stockings, underwear or undershirts.
- I just want to do yoga and drink tea all day.
- My letter project is going well and I am super excited about the letter I am writing today!!
- I have a terrible memory and have a hard time remembering who wanted to see my fur trimmed suede coats that I was thinking of selling. If it was you, please refresh my memory so I can get back to you on that.
- On a similar note, If you would like me to see your blog, please be sure to give me the address because sometimes I am unable to see your blogger profiles and find it on my own. (EDIT: AND I REALLY REALLY WANT TO!!!)
- I recently discovered DEAD SEA MINERAL SALTS and MUD. Smells and looks a little like poop. Is doing amazing things for my neck acne. (yes I have terrible neck acne, but you can't see it because the angle of my chin and shadows obscure the view.)
- I make lists and put even simple things on them like "water basil plant" because I like to be able to check things off very easily.
- I love reading your comments and am going to start including, at the end of each post, the comment of the day. Initiating. . . NOW.
(edit: I posted a "play" outfit on my chictopia account since I was not sure if this one would go over well there. If you have any interest here is the link.)
COMMENT OF THE DAY:
COMMENT OF THE DAY:
- Hi! So the sea salt and the mud have been working for you?? I have tried anything and everything for my acne and I would love to know where you got the mud/sea salts from. How long have you been using it? Thanks! Melanie