THINGS FOR THIS WEEK:
- Get a ticket to NEW YORK!! BBBBAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
- Post menswear style and inspirations (I have been thinking about this one for some time now!)
- Try tips from other bloggers and commenters about satin pillow cases, natural scrubs, skin clarifying shampoos, body brushing, etc. and report on findings.
- Drink tea and do yoga.
- Take a pole dancing class "exercise class" to get closer to accomplishing my Burlesque Fantasy (Tonight and Thursday!! I will let you you know how it goes!)
- Water basil plant
- Thank my lucky stars that I found these lace up vintage JUSTIN BOOTS at the good will and even though they were marked size 7 they fit me perfectly!!
- Accept and re-award a couple of really great blog awards I have recently received (I have not forgotten nor am I ignoring them! Thank you so much girls!)
- Make my hair cutting video! I will try very hard to get it loaded here! Thanks for the tips!
- Be so FREAKING happy!!
COMMENT OF THE DAY:
Aah, I'm so excited for your hair cutting tutorial! I've been waiting and hesitating about getting mine cut, but if I could do it myself then wow, that would be fab and save me so much. I'm so pleased you are going to NYC :) I had my finger poised to click on the grey pleated trench and then it went! But I'm thrilled you sold them so quickly and can realise your dream. Sending happy thoughts from England, Lel.