Things I learned yesterday:
- Ugly can be pretty too. Thank you Paige.
- You guys REALLY want that Bangle Set from yesterday (and you have till Saturday night to enter to win it). Thank you DesignerApparel.com.
- If I endure hideous amounts of stress, the pants that I received in the mail, that fit perfectly when they arrived, will be a might too big the next week. Dangit stress.
- Sometimes you don't even have to meet someone in person to know that they are absolutely incredible and will be in your life, maybe, forever. Thank you internet.
- That leak I have been dealing with, trying to fix and plug and fill, exhausting myself and all that: it was never my leak to fill, fix or mend in the first place. Nor was any other leak that plopped itself on my doorstep. I can't fix leaks, and I don't want to. Leaks have the power to fix themselves, and they are the only ones that can. Thank you meeting.
- I still feel like I should try though. Dangit brain.
- I have to go to more meetings. Thank you brain.
- Brautigan is a genius. Thank you Zoe.
- People are amazing. Thank you people.
- I am thankful. Thank you me.
Pants: Vintage from Barefoot & Vintage (I will grow back into them, don't worry)
Shirt, shoes, bangles: thrifted
Purse: treasured gift