5.11.09

I am sure he doesn't mind. . .






I don't know what it is but as soon as I pull out my winter hats and caps I feel magically able to endure any cold weather that can be forced upon me.  There are no bad hair days with hats, and they seem to make even the most normal, plain outfit a little bit special.  EVEN JEANS.  I am so happy I remembered this gray felt cap from Banana Republic.  Its actually a men's hat and technically belonged to my husband first. . . you know how that goes.  

2 comments:

Idée Géniale said...

Yes! I know exactly what you mean. I definitely believe in the power of a good hat. Actually I wanted to mention this on your previous post but I have a cloche hat very similar to yours, that I just picked up over the weekend!

Eyeliah said...

my husband does the opposite and steals all my hats! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...