11.4.12

Oh Dang.

Hey! Hi! You know, its crazy, but I was journaling Monday and Tuesday about some new things and I though for a second, while I was writing, that maybe I should be writing this stuff on my blog. I quickly dismissed the idea and covered it with, "you have been journaling just fine on your own on paper, so why would you suddenly want to blog again?" Good question, so I continued in my paper journal. BUT then, I got a little kick in the teeth, a good jab that comes when the nudge of an idea is not quite enough to spring me into action.  You guys know. Well, I wouldn't say the kick came right away, there was more a gentle tug on my heart strings from a few long distant friends. The tugging lead to the realization and the realization was like a full on kick. My teeth are fine though. In case you were wondering.

Sooooo, What? What's up? I am totally out of the loop.

The first Universal Law governing everything in the entire universe (duh) and our entire perceived reality is The Law of Mentalism. The Law of Mentalism essentially states that all human reality is mental, and that our entire universe is one big, huge, infinite intelligence and that all of our brains, rather than creating unique thought, are simply channeling signals like the little am/fm radios sitting on the shelves of your garages. We can tune in to different channels and play whatever tunes suit our moods, ideals, and perceptions, but we should be mindful of what we broadcast since our minds have the power to influence and create our reality. Your environment is your thinking objectified.

For the past few months I have been turning my dial to stations I didn't even know were transmitting before. I have been letting stations play, sometimes a few simultaneously, through my receiver for extended periods of time to see what their purposes are and if there is overlap in the transmissions. Its been a little like trying on different lenses and filters and seeing how they cut through the glare and fogs of my reality.  In more concrete terms, I have been taking a shit ton of classes, reading an even broader shit ton of books and talking to a shit ton of people. I have been meditating and finding new parts of myself (and everyone technically).  I have been doing breath-work and have found a way to use my voice and breath to raise my awareness to higher vibrations and dimensions. I have kept dream journals and received messages from my higher self. I have charted the movements of the moon and kept a keen eye on the planetary shifts and aspects, recording any influences that may be accorded to them. In case you were wondering, Yes, I stepped into to the deep end, but I have never felt more at peace and grounded in my entire life. Apparently, the deep end is where its at for me.

So that explains where I have been. Here, but there too. I know that many people have mixed feelings about all of this type of thing. Its fine. I shrug my shoulders at that. Lots and lots of people are feeling the veil slip a bit though. Peering through that nagging feeling that things are not quite as they seem. My advice: READ. Read then measure. There are is so much information that can be found that will resonate for you. FIND IT. The more you find the more you begin to trust yourself. Till eventually the polarity will shift and it will be no longer a search to validate your truth, but an outpouring of it. The evidence is incontrovertible.

For the next 7 weeks I am studying the 7 universal laws, one for each week, and journaling, sometimes here and sometimes on paper, how they are active and effecting my reality. I mentioned the first above. If you wanted, you could research them for yourself and journal as well along with me. Pay attention to how you may deflect the laws, or how you unconsciously manipulate them. Pay attention to the thoughts that come and remember that you have the power to change the station if you wish. Consider that power before you follow an impulse to spread any poison in this space.

Thank you for missing me, those of you that did. I miss you too.

15 comments:

Natasha Fatah said...

Thanks for sharing all this with us.
I wish you all the best! :)

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~

Tinacious Me said...

great advice!
xo, TINACIOUS ME

Morgan and Lua said...

My big toe is currently creeping into the deep end. I have been avoiding it for so long, and now am finally realizing that I NEED it. I need to be that amount of self aware in order to be 'myself' at all. I fell off the path when crazy entered my life and I couldn't deal with anything. I basically shut off in order to survive. Now, the crazy is gone and it's taken a little while for me to realize that I have to take control of myself, my body, my emotions, my actions again. Little by little I'm beginning to feel more like me again. It's been a rough lesson, but has certainly been worth learning. It's all about reaching the best version of yourself anyway, thats what I think. However you can get there, whatever path works best for you, you should at least try.



by the way...hi Christina
xo,
Morgan

Panty Buns said...

You're studies and deep thought is impressive. It's very different from your early fashionista posts. I remember you mentioning dharma in a more recent post and this one is even more deep. It reminded me of having been told that Taoists believe all of the parts of the whole contain all of the whole. I'll have to make a point to read any future writings you choose to share and hope I'm lucid enough to grasp the full meanings.

amanda said...

yes. i missed you a whole bunch. i love how things worked in order for you to see that and that a whole lot of other people missed you too.
i love your insightfulness. and i really makes me want to read more into my own thoughts and desires. really get down to the nitty gritty of what drives me to do some things but not others. oh sure, we may read different books and have different experiences and ways of getting there. but we can learn so much from each other...on our way to truth.
yep. i missed you :)

amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renee said...

Glad your teeth (and you) are doing great. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, it is just fantastic to see this post. I have consistently sent up my kinda prayer for you and yours every day for months...and wondered and was afraid to ask. And then when Amanda tweeted about missing you...I realized that I wasn't the only one feeling that way...It is just great to see your words on my screen!

Unknown said...

sO GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU :)
i am so happy for you and it is so true that our outer realit is a direct reflection of the inner self.
(my house is a mess ;0)
Take care and hugs always
Reva

Anonymous said...

wooohooo!! i hope we get to hear from you more often! it is always enlightening. glad to know you have been doing well, Christina!!!

patty
:)

kate said...

Definitely missed you!
You were one of the first blogs I started reading. In fact I just went waaay back into your posted and pinned a bunch of outfits - yup pinterest wasn't around when I was following you.

Still love your style girl, but your insight is even more empowering.

Chelsea said...

I really hope you share this Journey with us. After all, it is who you are and you could bring together like minded people that just "get it". YOu mentioned"Indigo" in a previous post and it has been life changing. I thank you for that. Strange that soon after I found you blog I blught an "indigo blue' suede vintage coat from you. Coincidence? I think not. Anyway, glad to see you back and hope to hear more about your journey{s}.

Chelsea said...

I really hope you share this Journey with us. After all, it is who you are and you could bring together like minded people that just "get it". YOu mentioned"Indigo" in a previous post and it has been life changing. I thank you for that. Strange that soon after I found you blog I blught an "indigo blue' suede vintage coat from you. Coincidence? I think not. Anyway, glad to see you back and hope to hear more about your journey{s}.

Em said...

Just came back from travels that took me on an amazing journey through 4 northwestern states...saw wild mustangs and burros and many another beautiful and inspiring sight....now back to the land of internet connection I gave it a whirl to see if you'd stop by your old space and here you were... :)
Inspriring and moving me to hit the local bookstore for more. Thanks!

Amy said...

Very excited to see you back writing, hungry to see more of your journey. Missed you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...