Things I am really interested in right now:
- Renaissance Soul by Margaret Lobenstien (and here is a great article about this as well. Oh and here is a quiz you can take to see if you are one of them! I answered YES to every question. . . this could explain a lot.)
- Coal Miners Daugter, A Tribute Album to Loretta Lynn (I only heard one track from the album during an interview with Loretta on NPR, "Rated X" redone by the White Stripes, and say what you will about me for being interested, but put simply, I was.)
- Laser Hair Removal. I got some hair follicles fried on Fry-day and am feeling pretty optimistic about a weed free existence in some of the darker parts of the jungle. Get your minds out of the gutter!!! I am talking about my arm pits. . . and stuff.
- Water Color Painting. Ya, that's what I said. I went out like a maniac and bought about $200 worth of paints and paper and brushes and Miskit and shit and have started painting again. By again, I am referring to the one semester I took at the community college 8 years ago. Before my BA. When making pictures was fun and no one gave me mean critiques and there was no concept behind the work. . . just a pretty picture that felt nice to give your mom since she loved it because you made it. Whateves. It's some fun shit.
- Leaving my computer in the office. Not on the kitchen counter where it calls to me, well actually sings to me and seduces me and manipulates me and glues me to it. . . No, now it is tucked away in the newly rearranged office where it is out of sight and out of mind, ready to go when I need it and when I have allowed it some time . . . so I can paint and read and cook and listen to music and make appointments to laser my hair off.
I do have a really wonderful new collection to list and sell!! I think it is the best yet! I will be photographing and prepping it this week. And I'll likely have some photos again soon as well. . .