10.8.10

newly enraged listing fire. grrrrr.


I changed my clothes a bagillion times yesterday taking photos for the shop (this is only a fraction) so I could not get up the gumption to take blog photos last night.  Sunset rolled over and I was wearing a sweatshirt and jean shorts and looking very tired.  At least I have something, and I am sticking to my guns about this listing spree.  I am not telling you so that you buy from me, I am just telling you since I tell you everything I am doing or thinking about basically, and to do this (my newly enraged Etsy listing fire) properly my brain has to stay in that mode for a little bit.  Other bloggers manage to do all of their things just fine, and I should get there too, but in the beginning, you may be seeing a few Esty previews posts.  Just till I get my inventory up. (fun fact: the first photo was the last outfit I shot and the second was the first one. See the difference in my eyes? That is funny to me.) So these things will be listed before noon (pst) today and I will be tweeting each one, just like yesterday.

If you would like to see a super fantastic outfit that bends the concepts of ugly and pretty, check out how Zoe from Haiku Ambulance styled the Ugly Can be Pretty Too blouse that Paige originally styled then sent to me to style!  I was supposed to send it to Merl but she was on vacation so she forfeited to Zoe (don't worry! I think it will all even out in the end!).  Awesome stuff man (and a whole shit ton of links!)

OH!  And what do you think about my new header?  I have an actual real live genius working on a new one for me but I got a little buzz of newy newness and made this one to hold me over.  I made one to match my shop too!  So industrious I am feeling!  Even if I have accomplished nothing in Real Life (house work etc.) blaaa. whatever.

12 comments:

The Village Idiot said...

I LOVE THAT TURBAN!

Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

It is really hard to combine blogging and etsying huh. I have a store too, but haven't done anything with it in a few months - I was ill a while ago and it has just been too much to pick up both the blog and the store. Your pics looks great anyway, you've got the poses down pat!

Bri said...

I like the new look of your blog and I'm loving the white dress and printed pants! Fabulous!

archives vintage said...

i did this on saunday! put clothes on/snap snap snap photos/change clothes/snap snap snap/change!/snap snap snap/.....

it IS exhausting!

GingerR said...

I hope that black flowered skirt is a size 12 :)

Ashley J said...

You always make everything look so hip and fresh regardless of what it is!!!

http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com

Swalvs said...

I'm waiting for the romper (black and cream) to be listed... So that I can see it's shape in every angle and its price etc... I think there's no need to say that I'm here, watching your marveling work... Love you. Wish you're feeling well honey.

Kimberellie said...

Oh I ADORE those red pants. Seriously, I am in love. And I really like your previews, even if I buy nothing. You are inspiring even with your Etsy listing! You are that awesome!

And yeah, I have no idea how some bloggers manage to get so much done. I can't even handle having a Chictopia account and a blog!

roswitha said...

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous !!!

Becca [Free Honey] said...

Sweet header lady! It's all part of Zoe's bolomania plan! Can't wait to see the final version.

knittingnora said...

Can we talk about my excitment with the blue vintage pin up dress!

Then to be let down when I saw the measurements...

whaa waa waaaaa.

Zhcsyra hp said...

love yr fleurs skirt ..
wwwtariarizona.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...