14.2.10

last night's party


I am very sorry to report that I hurried out to the conference yesterday WITHOUT the battery in my camera!  I pulled it out almost immediately to discover that it was much lighter than it should be, like an unloaded gun, and sure enough, battery missing.  HOWEVER, everyone else brought their cameras and snapped away all day!  As I receive emails and flicker links I will get them on here but I am sure there will be an abundance of shots on everyone else's blogs.  I was surprised to find that these were the only shots I got! I am sure you are very familiar with all of these girls.  First, let me say, EVERYONE I met was even more beautiful sweet, stylish and charming than they are in their blogs!  SO SO cute and fun! the top shot was my favorite of Delightfully Tacky  and Blonde Bedhead dancing!  They looked amazing! Then we have a series of silly arm's length head shots of me with Wild as a Mink, but Sweet as Soda Pop, Idee Geniale , Selective Potential, Clyde's Rebirth, Showgirl Godzilla, and Time Enough for Drums! Such amazingly sweet and lovely ladies!  I met SO many more but failed to get pictures! So Sorry! This isn't even what I wore to the conference (and most of these girls had changed as well, not like you can even see what they are wearing anyway! I guess I was just so interested in their faces and that they are really real people that I didn't even think about clothes yesterday!)

Also, I just wanted to give a little Hello to Petra! Thank you so much for saying HI! That was very very exciting for me! It was actually a bit surreal since it was my first time on a subway and I already felt like I was in a sitcom or movie or something about "a country girl in New York"!

SO, WAAAAYY more stuff once all the other ladies send me more pictures! In the mean time, I will not forget my battery today! PROMISE!

{EDIT: I added a picture of VERY sweet Emily from The Daily Fashionista !  She sent me this photo and I am so glad!  It was so fun Hanging out with her and her husband at 3 Of Cups Friday Night! Thanks again Emily!}

COMMENT OF THE DAY: Hi!! I went to your blog to see if you introduced yourself, but your face is no where to be found!  I met so many great girls that day!  Had some nice mini conversations during the breaks! It was so nice meeting all everyone so I hope I can say it was nice to meet you! If we did not meet, I wish we had!



ADJ said...







I saw you at the conference and I loved your look. I follow your blog and it was great fun seeing so many talented people come together! These NYC photos are great!

www.greeneggsandglam.blogspot.com

18 comments:

tess said...

wow these photos of everyone are amazing! it is so awesome to see everyone interacting

Stephanie said...

I think it's kinda interesting that all you fashion bloggers have bangs!

Varpu said...

Aw I'm so happy for you, looks like you're having a whale of a time!! :)

sparkle motion said...

it looks like you are having so much fun!

I am glad you managed to get some photos up and I hope the rest of your trip goes splendidly

Jessica said...

Aw, these photos make me so happy! Everyone looks amazing. I'm so excited to hear more about it.

RETRO REVA said...

This looks like so much fun! Can't wait to see more photos!!! you all make me want to cut my bangs again!!!!

merly k said...

ha stephanie i actually said something about that on friday night.. apparently we were all doing something right, because everyone's fringe was short and sassy!

soooo great to meet you ms christina.. i wish i was staying in NY so that we could hang out more!

Lara said...

Oh how fun! I am so glad all of you ladies had such a great time. I have already made my husband promise to NOT have a test right after a conference for next year so I can drag him along (fear of traveling alone).

Clare said...

So fun!

andrea k said...

Christina, I love you!! hehe! You are so stunning and out of all the photos, I began to edit yours first because I was so inspired by you! I'll have those photos on my flickr soon! I'm trying to upload Friday's first and then Saturday! I have President's Day off tomorrow woohoo so it will be spent editing and uploading images from this weekend! :)

ADJ said...

I saw you at the conference and I loved your look. I follow your blog and it was great fun seeing so many talented people come together! These NYC photos are great!

www.greeneggsandglam.blogspot.com

myedit said...

It's funny to see all these people that you view as seperate entities all together... looks like a good time!

Brittany said...

I hope you had the time of your life in NYC, and it looks like you did!!! I'm living vicariously through everyone who was lucky enough to go, so bummed I missed out but will definitely be attending next time!

Girl from the North Country said...

You and Mel could be sisters not even kidding!

The Book of Right-On said...

Loe your skirt!! Looks like you guys had loads of fun!!

Margaux from BoRO

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

I was seriously sooo happy to meet you/see you. You are SO pretty. I was stunned when I saw you - honestly!! And Petra! Hahaha, that's so cute! :):)

Alexandra Hoover said...

Came across your blog through Idee Geniale and all these Chictopia conference updates, and I just have to tell you that you have the most gorgeous eyes ever!!!!

Delightfully Tacky said...

Hahah, that photo of me and andrea is hilarious! I'm so glad you came! I'm bummed we didn't get a chance to actually hang out more, every thing just was like a whirlwind!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...