16.2.10

Finally, Jeeeeze

I know it has been a couple of days since my last post!  I have time now and so many pictures! All of these were taken by Andrea of Blonde Bedhead on Saturday (the day of the conference.) She shot all of these before the conference at a brunch we shared, and in the candy shop we stopped at to kill time before the conference.  I was blown away by her skills!  THANK YOU SO MUCH ANDREA!!  Really, I have to say, some of the other girls have given SUCH good recounts of Friday night and Saturday (specifically Nickie from Wild as a Mink, and Mel From Idee Geniale) and have it so well documented with pictures and everything, that if you have a serious interest in the play by play you should check their blogs out!  They reported while the information was still fresh! You will see a repeat of the Mustache shot on Mel's blog since I kinda think it is our FAVORITE shot in the whole world of us!

For the conference I just wanted to dress as completely me as possible.  My favorite coat, my favorite new Vintage Cloche (the ceramics teacher decided to give it to me rather than "lend." Thanks SO MUCH!) a vintage floral dress that I cut and hemmed and, of course, my favorite boots!  I also was so happy to wear my Clyde's Rebirth Necklace again! My purse is vintage 80's as well.  It was the only purse I brought (What was I thinking?) but I am glad it worked out ok with this outfit.   I bought a simple cheapie brown one the next day since it got too shiny for me real quick. So. . . Ya, I mean. . . that was Saturday!  Like I said, So much more can be read on the two blogs I listed above! I really could just cut and paste all of their text!

COMMENT OF THE DAY: Funny that you mention "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" since SHE WAS ON MY PLANE coming home from NY!  Her and her whole adorable family!!  I didn't say anything to her since she obviously had her hands full traveling with three kids, but it was pretty cool to see "Clarissa" in real life!

AspiringFashionista said...

You and Mel look like you could be sisters! It's so fun to see my favorite bloggers together. It's like when TGIF on ABC used to have a night where Urkel traveled from "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" to "Full House."

And your hat is so adorable. I'm seething with hat envy.

40 comments:

Jocelyne said...

You look so radiant, your smile is infectious! Love that hat, the whole outfit is great too! I can't wait to see more photos! :)

amanda said...

these are like the best pictures of you ever! you just look so naturally beautiful. so glad you are having a great time!

LyddieGal said...

Adorable photos!!
Your floral dress is so lovely.

myedit said...

Pretty dress and such a nice hat (what a sweet gift)!
ps. you look good in a mustache...haha, just saying, you pull it off!

Jessica said...

You look great. I absolutely love that hat on you. Your dress is cute too!

Stop by my blog to enter my giveaway!

ADJ said...

You look great and the photos are awesome. Love the dress!

www.greeneggsandglam.blogspot.com

Ms. B @ Millie Deel said...

The whole outfit is great but I'm so in love with that hat!! The band on it is perfection!

RETRO REVA said...

i adore this hat and the coat is great! did the hat come that way, or did you add the ribbon band? it rocks!

tess said...

love your dress!

RETRO REVA said...

p.s. the bag goes with everything! you can do no wrong!

my name is lauren. said...

yay for getting to officially keep that hat. it's fabulous on you.

oh...and that mustache picture....beyond cute! so glad you had a lovely time!

Jasmine said...

oh christina, you are prettier in real life than you are in these photos!! it was lovely meeting you--even if it was so brief while getting food at the conference! :) love your outfit as always!

Alyssa said...

You are looking SO GOOD! I'm so jealous that you're all up in NYC right now looking fabulous!

Your hat reminds me of a dress in this blog post: http://alyssa-dizzymisslissy.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-favorites-from-carlos-miele-spring.html

:)

Alexandra Hoover said...

Best coat ever, hands down.

tinypaperheart said...

your hat and purse are so cute! :)

fairytale taffeta said...

love the whole 70s vibe of this outfit!! so cute

xoxo

Candy Kawaii Lover said...

I love your outfit so much! You're definitely a class of your own! The mustache picture is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

hey, i've been reading your blog for a while and this is my first time commenting because :WOW, these pictures are so beautiful! I love your outfit, and above all i love this cloche!
if i saw you in the street wearing it i'd probably lose all control and try to wrestle it from you ;-)

Nadia Kamballa said...

Am loving this look so much, especially the hat and purse..

And you and Mel with mustache is beyond hilarious.. ^_^

http://thenovembergirl.blogspot.com

Mikhaila said...

I have loved reading everyone's blogs about the big trip to NYC and seeing all the pictures...I would have loved to have gone, maybe next year!

andrea k (blonde bedhead) said...

<3! beautiful!

The Fancier said...

The cloche hat is just perfect with that coat!

Fell 4 Fashion said...

You so stayed true to "you"! LOVE this combination and that coat is to die for! :)

AspiringFashionista said...

You and Mel look like you could be sisters! It's so fun to see my favorite bloggers together. It's like when TGIF on ABC used to have a night where Urkel traveled from "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" to "Full House."

And your hat is so adorable. I'm seething with hat envy.

D. said...

Ok, I'm dying for that hat and bag. Seriously!

chicfaced (Megan) said...

that hat was yours the moment you put it on... it just didn't know it yet :) you ladies looked like you had a great time!

Sal said...

That hat was MADE for you, lady. And the moustache shot is priceless.

bcsurvivor13 said...

Christi, you look fantastic!! Better than any model anywhere.I'm not just saying that cuz I'm your mom! You really do. My gosh I can't believe I created you, well at least the shell of you!!!! The you inside just glows!! You look so at home and very happy.. I love the pic of you just looking off! You were the bright spot today that I needed! Have missed you, my friend and daughter. Continue to enjoy!!!
Love you with all my heart and I'm so very proud!!!
Mom

Amy said...

Beautiful! That is all I can say, Beautiful!

xoxo
Amy

http://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

Charles said...

wow that side profile picture of you just captures your elegance and the timelessness of your style! i love these photos & omg the last one, brilliant :)
xx

crowdedcloset said...

these photos are GREAT (Andrea you are amazing) and i Love your mixes from this weekend!

Next time we will have some more QT my dear. LOVED that you worse this hat with this look.

xo, Kim www.crowded-closet.com

ru.kurarin said...

glad you seem to have had fun!

RobinTM said...

Looks like you are having a great time in NYC! I positively LOVE that hat!!!!

tywo said...

I love the dress. The outfit looks so effortless, yet beautiful! :)

Diane said...

this look is so amazing! i am in love with that hat. <3

Martini said...

what a wonderful coat!

Melanie said...

You look SO BEAUTIFUL in these pics!! They all look so easy breezy amazing and fun..!!

xx, lightssobright

megannielsen said...

Wow not only do I love your outfit, but these pictures are just gorgeous!

gina said...

I love that hat! It looks so perfect on you. The whole outfit is lovely. Sounds like you had a blast in New York!

ITSOLA said...

I LOVE THIS BAG, AND YOUR BLOG!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...