- The outfit above was worn yesterday for an outing to IHOP with the two handsomest men in my life. Wearing Mel's Milkmaid braids again!)
- I am packaging and sending out the compilation CD's to my 20 winners today (though it may take me longer than I anticipate so it may be tomorrow)
- I was interviewed and featured at two really amazing sites this weekend!!! Lauren of Jewels of Saraswati featured my Etsy Shop on Indie Smiles where I answered questions about my obsession for vintage, how and why it got started, and my embarrassing hoarding habits. Then, Anna at Have a Cute Day interviewed me about my personal style evolution and inspirations. Both sights are really wonderful and I am so honored to be featured there! THANK YOU BOTH SO MUCH!!
- I AM definitely going to New York! Thank you all so much for your support! I will not find out if I have won the contest until Wednesday, but I am going to the conference regardless! I have sold so many of my things thanks to you and I am just so incredibly thankful! I still can't really believe it is really going to happen though! Its like I am saving my overjoy-ness just in case, so I don't get heart broken or something!
- Please note the outfit below:
COMMENT OF THE DAY: Comments are never too long!!
I just read your interview on Have A Cute Day and had to comment on how it inspired me! I too was always into fashion and it seemed like the moment I got pregnant with my son I forgot how to put outfits together! I'm so excited to hear that you went through the same thing because I would have never known by looking at your pictures! I love your style and look at your blog all the time! My son is now 2 and has a new little sister and although I don't always have a lot of time to get myself dressed I'm finally starting to get my personal style back! Maybe one day I will start my own blog! Thanks for the inspiration and sorry for such a long comment! Have a blessed day!