27.12.09

like, love, hate





Mel from Idee_Geniale, one of my very favorite bloggers (and my make believe sister) has chosen me to partake me in The Cassie's Therapy Video Diary tag.  Apparently Cassie is a character on the tv show Skins.  I wasn't really sure what this was all about until I watched her video.  Its pretty interesting.


Abracadabra, Wow!

I like boys who make me laugh and girls in general.
I like putting on makeup.
I like the smell of bus exhaust and freshly lit matches.
I like vintage buttons and textiles.
I like eating in restaurants.
I like Kombucha.
I like having my feet massaged.
I like being alone.
I like reading non fiction.
I like playing dress up with loud music on.
I like not having neighbors.
I like falling asleep in the sun.
I love being alive and able to enjoy earthly pleasures.

Today I really need to reevaluate my priorities.
In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I dislike


I hate static electricity in my sweaters and hair.
I hate stress acne.
I hate having to pee really bad when I am driving in traffic.
I hate the way my nose runs and stings in very cold temperatures.
I hate realizing that I have run completely out of conditioner after I have already shampooed.
I hate it when people get their feelings hurt by my actions, inactions, or words.
I hate it when I leave my laundry in the washer overnight and it smells like mildew.
I hate that I sort of love external validation.

I hate this, wow. . .
Sorry.

Three ladies I would like to see partake in this therapy video tag are:

  1. Kristin from Leproust Vintage even though she may be away for a time, I would love to know more about her when she returns.
  2. Tieka from Selective Potential because I was able to disclose very private information to her recently and not only did she not judge me, she also helped me to overcome a personal challenge. 
  3. And finally Krystal from This Time Tomorrow because she has has been so supportive and generous to me and, like I have said before, is probably the coolest person I have ever met.  
The task: fill in 12 likes, 1 love, and 8 hates like Cassie did in her therapy video. The bolded things are what you MUST include. Also, please link it back to me, and link it onto 3 other blogs you admire!


On one final note, I would like to call attention to Annie from Time Enough For Drums.  Her blog is relatively new, but really really fantastic and she does this great feature on Sundays called Op-Ed where she highlights 10 of her favorite things in the blogsphere from the past week.  It exposed me to things I hadn't found on my own and is a pretty smart way to be introduced to new bloggers!

9 comments:

Jen said...

i love all your loves and hates (i also hate stress acne, which i have lots of now :( )

jayne said...

oh man, you said it about noses running in the cold. one time I went sailing and afterward went to buy some cocoa and the cashier yelled at me to wipe my nose, she even handed me extra napkins! ahh, it was so embarrassing!

Chloe said...

oh my gosh, i also hate finding out I've run out of conditioner after already shampooing, so frustrating. cool answers.

idée_géniale said...

Yay you did it! This was great to get to know you! I'm really happy that your blog is getting alot of recognition these days...you truly deserve it.

(always)alanna said...

this is such a great way to connect to your readers- i love it
and i love your blog- fabulous!
xx

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Oh gosh.. amazing! I'll definitely do this!!

Brittany said...

"I love being alone."

Me too. Maybe it's a blogger thing?!
I really loved all of your answers.. you really seem like an amazing person!

Jen said...

Really interesting to read these things. Skins is an English TV programme about crazy teens! I do rather like Cassie, as well.

Annie, Time Enough for Drums said...

Oh, thanks so much for the shout out! You are so sweet. I really liked reading your list above; it's fun to get to know eachother's little quirck's in this online community. I must say that I too like to fall asleep in the sun, especially on the sandy beach at the lake in the summertime. A.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...