9.12.09

Going Nowhere


It is -17 degrees outside this morning.  There is no way I am going outside.  I have not done a dollar of  Christmas shopping (I haven't even bought Cards) I think I am even in denial that it is December.  So I will stay in and play dress up and listen to the slow, bluesy version of "Revolution 1" from The Beatles White Album (if you don't want to dance around and take your clothes off when you hear this song, I just don't know what to say to you. . . At least close your eyes and sway a little!  I PROMISE you will feel better after!  Just make sure you are alone when you do it because it could get embarrassing!)  This is another dress I hemmed that was below the knee.  MUCH better like this I say.  and I am so into the sandals over the socks!  This trench is also vintage and is the cutest nipped in flared with a hood shape!  I love dress up!

I was tagged by the lovely Ash from Goldleaf to fill out the questions below with one word only  and then select 10 bloggers to pass this on to! 

1. Where is your phone? fanny-pack
2. Your hair? temperamental
3. Your Mom? gorgeous
4. Your Dad? genius
5. Your favorite meal? hash-browns
6. Your last dream? naked
7. What do you like to drink? earl-gray
8. Your dream? past
9. In what room are you? kitchen
10. Your hobby? dressing
11. What are you afraid of? loss
12. Last travel? San Fran
13. Where were you last night? heaven
14. Something you are not? graceful
15. Muffins? nope
16. Wishlist? smile
17. Where did you grow up? warmth
18. Last thing you did? smile
19. What are you wearing? Smile!!
20. Your television? blank
21. Your pet(s)? none:(
22. Your friends? sparse
23. Your life? peaceful
24. Your temper? cool
25. Do you miss someone? yes
26. Your car? big
27. Something you don't bring with you? expectation
28. Your favorite shop? thrift
29. Your favorite color? brown
30. Last time you laughed? now
31. Last time you cried? Iduno
32. Your best friend? handsome
33. A place where you can go again and again? bed
34. Facebook? never
35. Favorite place to eat? sushi




Now 10 people (in no particular order) who should do the same thing!  

  1. Our Paper Moon
  2. This little piggy . . .
  3. Blue Collar Catwalk 
  4. Musing Around
  5.  my edit
  6. Time Enough For Drums
  7. rigby
  8. Leproust Vintage
  9. Lemondrop Vintage 
  10. Idee_Geniale
Thanks Ash!  

17 comments:

Ash said...

Yay! I love reading peoples answers! You are awesome!

Ash
goldleafashley.blogspot.com

grace said...

that is a freaking awesome trench.

Diana said...

That hat is darling.

And the survey is so fun. I too, am anything but graceful. I run into just about everything, and I almost always spill food or liquid on me when I eat.

betz said...

love everything about your outfit. and you look stunning, as usual.

http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

Sidewalk Chalk said...

I love that floral dress. Some clothing items are just so much better when you chop off a couple inches at the bottom. It's like they're living up to their true potential.

Your love of the White Album reminds me of Zooey Deschanel's character in Almost Famous where she tells her bro how to listen to her albums and that it'll change his life. :)) - JoAnn

Chloe said...

i love the dress and hat :)

WILDasaMINK said...

Where do you live? I realize I do not know the answer to this....but I'm curious since you say it's -17degrees! And I thought our blustery 41 was a bit chilly. I've got nothing on you clearly!
And yeah--send that trench coat my way please, it's GORGEOUS!

Clare said...

I love the socks and sandals, and that trench is so awesome!!

{megs in wonderland} said...

oh revolution. the beatles really do change lives... ps that trench is rockin, i cant believe its vintage!!! what an unbelieveable find!

piglet said...

Thank you so much for the tag!
I'm loving this super sweet look too. Socks and sandals are so fun and the dress is so pretty!

Jen said...

you have such amazing style, i'm jealous :) i especially love that floral dress!

Nadia Kamballa said...

Love how you wear that socks with your wedges..

http://thenovembergirl.blogspot.com

Nadia Kamballa said...

Love how you wear that socks with your wedges..

http://thenovembergirl.blogspot.com

Farrielle Design and Fashionista said...

I love your outfit. I think I am in denial too, cause I have not even bought Christmas cards.

La Historiadora de Moda said...

This is lovely!!

Django et Coco said...

Oh! I've been tag! Thank you for thinking of me! Ill work on those question this week/weekend!

It was fun to read your answer! :)

-Coco from Our Paper Moon

myedit said...

Thank-you! Will do! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...