- World or ethnic print dresses, skirts, sweaters, cardigans, and shirts, preferably vintage or hand printed, or hand woven. Mostly Navaho, Russian, Batik, and Indian prints.
- Sportswear, mesh, loose trousers tucked into boots, sporty jackets, easy shapes, all paired with slick height in the shoe department.
- A wider acceptance of headwear ranging from more, bigger bows, hats, headbands, head wraps, you name it.
- An explosion of and wide acceptance of leg-wear in every color, texture, form, including rolled fishnet trouser socks with heels, boots and sandals.
- Vintage silks and dresses in a bigger way than we have ever seen before.
- Hair I hope will be brushed out waves, great volume and texture galore.
- Accessories will show the human hand in its creation. Hand made, intricate metal work, beading, natural stones, earth tones.
So what do you all think? Am I way off base here or left in the stone age? The early adapters have been doing these things for years now, but I expect the rest of everyone to fully grasp what's been going on. Your votes? Suggestions?